Okay, I haven’t been posting much lately. That’s because there was nothing much to talk about. I didn’t finish any of the books I took with me on my trip. Why? I started reading The Name Of The Wind, and loved it. But then I got to a point in the book that frustrated me so much that I just couldn’t go on reading. And in the following two months, I didn’t read much too because I was busy with other things. But now, I found time and patience again and finished some books already. For example the first two books of The Chronicles Of Narnia, but I will review the entire series when I’ve finished it. I also finished What Happened To Goodbye? by Sarah Dessen, The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz by Frank Baum and Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë. I will post reviews on those books soon!
Hi! I'm Ace, and this is my blog where I write about books and stuff! Though you will find some YA book reviews, this is not a blog dedicated to just young adult literature. You will find fantasy, science fiction, classics, contemporary and a lot more.
Enjoy your stay at TheBookHunter!
A 2012 Reading Challenge
- I read Grave Peril by Jim Butcher goodreads.com/review/show/16… 1 year ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Martian by Andy Weir goodreads.com/review/show/14… 1 year ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Dune by Frank Herbert goodreads.com/review/show/10… 2 years ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Ubik by Philip K. Dick goodreads.com/review/show/10… 2 years ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Die Farben der Magie by Terry Pratchett bit.ly/16m2JUa 3 years ago